Saturday, February 20, 2016

NEW WORD FOR 2016 JOY

                 
Why did I choose this word for 2016?  I am going to make my next year a year of   JOY.  I take great JOY, in my blogging , my work with using the Decoart products the past 20 years and learning to share the new products with everyone.
I have JOY, with my family I have been blessed in the last year with a new granddaughter in law, and the wonder 2 children and the new little Nolan, born in November.  I have JOY, in my new studio set up and the great pleasure of having my special painting partner join me when she is able, we have a great JOY, in the studio and in September their will be a new little blessing arriving to bless our studio a future artist. :)

I have been gone for a few months as life became so hectic for me.
I am now going to be blogging at least once a month to show you how to use and share Deco Art products.  I have been busy redoing my studio.
I had to downscale and purge and move from a lower level studio in my home to a studio on my main level due to some health issues with my legs.  
 

I have had a new great grandson in November and he has been the highlight of my live got to spend a lot of time with him, before the family moved to Oklahoma.

Ustream has been a new friend for me and I have some super streamer friends which I will also be sharing some of the great things I have learned from them.
I will be able to use my great Andy Skinner stencils in some of the great journal work and I am going to be using some canvas  work this year.

Time to get busy in the new studio, watch for upcoming photos of the before and after pictures of Shadee Designs in Grannys Korner Studio.

Sharon Estes
now known as Shadee.
another upcoming story...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment