Thursday, October 8, 2015

Update On What is Going on at Grannys Korner Studio...


I know I have been so far behind on my blogging .  I have been busy with projects that need to be posted and helping my husband who has some health issues, and waiting on a brand new baby in our lives.  Noah Estes, we are waiting for him to arrive on November 2nd and he will be a great addition to our family, this will make me 4 great grandchildren and 2 step grandchildren...WoW family sure does take up our time, it is a never ending circle..Called the Circle of Life.
 That has you brought up to date on my life and now some of my work to show you.

This is a small canvas that I did with the new Decoart Mixed Media paints, and used a lot of my epheme  to decorate it in a steampunk style.  
This is a practice card on watercolor paper using the Decoart paint watered down to watercolor consistency.  These are fun and simple to make,

Now that is enough teasing for today and I will bring back more with my new fall designs .

Happy Crafting
Sharon Estes.

1 comment: