Monday, June 15, 2015

Blog #90days of blogging, #11day The Travel Journal by Sandy Beach (Vicki) M

I have had a lot fun playing in the Travel Journal by Sandy Beach(Vicki) for Australia.  Vicki is a dear Facebook friend I met about 3yrs ago and we belong to a lot of groups together.  Mixing it up everyday group the journal was made by Vicki and started traveling around the United States, and Canada.
I am posting my page I did in the journal and it will be going to the state of Washington, and a pocket letter will be given to the friend who will do her page.
Pocket Letter Headed to Mary Kay in Washington.
My Journal Page.
Happy crafting
Sharon Estes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sSharon you totally dipping your big toe in a tub of mixed media here!! I so love it all.. love your colors and bits of texture.. how fun!!

    ReplyDelete