Mine is slipping away and I need to pull it back in to the studio. LOL.
I become overwhelmed some times with my want to do list. It become a huge monster on the work table. Mine is starting to grow it is a small baby monster now so I have to do some work on my Mojo. What am I going to do to keep it under control...Well here is my list.
- I am going to go back to blogging making that a must each day.
- The best way to do is make a task list and mark off what is not important at this moment. Do that task first and finish it completely that day. If you need to talk to another artist friend to help you get thru the day got for it, or work where you are the happiest and make a special snack, or drink that you can set back and enjoy while you take a break and try to stay away from you todo list that day. Make it a party day. And finish...
- The next day go to that Task list and mark the important, and what can wait, maybe you do not need some of the tasks on your list.
- Remember you are only one person and you can only do so much at a time.
- Make a wish list and hang it next to the task list and look and see which one is the largest...
- I find if I clean my studio and see all the great stash I have wow my minds starts to churn...
Now MOJO you are under control at Grannys Korner Studio...So I am on the upside of my Task list...I am doing my blog and headed into the studio.
Bye happy creating.
Grannys Korner Studio