Monday, May 11, 2015

Blog: #90 days of blogging. #6 Day... Happy Mothers Day

I am late at wishing everyone a Happy Mothers Day.  I hope everyone had a great one.  I had a fun time with my Mom age 91, and free and feisty, We had dinner at the Anvil in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. My brother and sister in law and hubby were there it was a great Saturday night of wine and food.
Sunday I got to spend my day in the studio playing, I finished a project and posted it on my group Mixing it up everyday.  It is a May challenge, in water color.  I also watched my colored pencil class with Golda Radar..It is going to be awesome is a great teacher very indepth and I am hoping to learn proper colored pencil technique.

Sunday Night we had a terrible thunder storm. No Sleep..Made for a tired Monday...Ugh.

It is Monday and I just streaming with Dede Willingham, we are learning to use a grid to draw faces to do in colored pencils, it is free class instruction, she will be on next Monday Morning with the face ready to color.
I am off to try and work in Studio or May just take a Nap..LOL..
Until tomorrow...bye.

Happy Creating
Sharon Estes

4 comments:

  1. I vote for the nap! You are so lucky to still have your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nap for me too.....although it is after midnight here right now and I'm going to be heading to bed right away. :) Glad to hear you had a great time at your Mother's Day activities. Your mom sounds awesome!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had my nap but could go for another LOL. I am with Sandee, you are lucky to still have your mom and am glad you had a wonderful mothers day with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your mothers day was so cool.. I love it when you call your mom Free and Fiesty.. lol

    ReplyDelete