Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blog: #90 days of Blogging #4 Happy Hump Day. Whats on you work table today.

Welcome to Hump Day.  What is on you work table today?  Mine is full of unfinished todos this week.  I have been slacking off of my duties as my life is been busy.  I though retirement meant a lot of my time...No it is about OUR time.

This is my time..Morning Coffee Time...So I am going to do a short blog today as my Studio is calling me and this is my day...Whoopie...

Here is a sneak peek of what my table hold for me to do;
Playing with my NeoColors II  love the splatter of the brush and the crayon. This is for my group Challenge Mixing it up every Day.
Thank to DeDe Willingham, for this free class in working on a portrait this is Amellia, and I have just started her. 
Watch for my Helmar Blog to come out Next  week this is a peek of the a little purse that is made from a reed weave.  Love to Glue ...

Have a fun Hump Day...
Enjoy Creating
and visit my friends Blogs.
Sharon Estes.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your time in the studio, looking forward to seeing your Helmar post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out really nice next Friday I think it will be posted. I did my blog today.

      Delete
  2. Loving the colours on your watercolours here Sharon.. Your face is fabulous you rocked the eyes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy . My mom taught me to do eyes and I took some family emergency classes with some great teachers of faces.

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the NeoColors! And that face! I'd love to be able to draw faces like that. I love studio time.....a chance to turn the world off.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne I enjoy myour time. I like doing faces it has been a long time since I did them but it came back. I love the color palette I used and my Neo Colors are so much fun.

      Delete
  4. We all need "our" time LOL. I printed Amelia, but have not yet attempted to color her yet. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete