Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blog: Feburary What Happen At Grannys Korner.

The end of Feburary already and Granny's Korner has not accomplished much as I took off the month to regenerate to get ready for March and all the new things going on in the Studio.  Class will resume as soon a the weather is warmer and we can return to the main studio.
I have moved to a small room on my main floor where is warm and cozy and this is where I will be working on my cards and Mixed media projects.
I am having a hard time adjusting to a small area, but sure donot miss those steps and the cold and dark.

What is on my Work Table Now.
A Class project for a online class Purely Acrylics, I am work on a butterfly by Kelly Hoering, here is a peek ::

 The second online class I am doing is by Joanne Sharpe it is a Lettering Class in a year long journal.  Each month we have a theme. I have not really gotten into this one yet. It is called Artfully Inspired 2015.  I can give you a sneek peek of what is on the work in progress.











I have gotten all my Mixed Media Products from Decoart so there will be a lot of blogging about these great new products, No picture yet still boxed up.  

I will also be on the Design Team for Helmar Glue, this year that will exciting as this is my first real team design program except for Decoart.  Cannot wait to get my first box of Glue products and start working on their projects. 

I will also be doing something with Instagram soon. I will keep you  posted. 
Looking forward to the rest of the year creating.

Stay in touch with Grannys Korner Studio on facebook and it will have all my updates and what is happening in the Art world.

Stay warm and safe.
God Bless
Sharon Estes   AKA  Shadee66

12 comments:

  1. It's a good thing to be be busy! Glad you have a nice warm spot to create in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee for the nice comment. Yes I love my new studio.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Sharon! Downsizing is always difficult. At one time, I was able to take all necessary art supplies to our "summer home" in the campground, but not longer. I have many more "necessary art supplies and cannot possibly take them all to the trailer. What a conundrum! I love the sneak peek at your butterfly here. Such detail amazes me! I like that you are taking online classes. I have only taken two, but loved them both. Keep warm my friend, and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my online classes, and the supplies just seem to bloom and grow in my house. It is so hard to give up any toy from the toy box as my Kids always said. I am enjoying my small room untill Summer then I am back down stairs if legs permit. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Sharon, How did I miss that you were on the DecoArt and Helmar DT teams? Well anyway, congratulations again!!! Hope to see your upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I have been with Decoart for 20+ yrs.. I will just be starting with Helmar this next month. Never to old to learn a new adventure.

      Delete
  4. Wow...what a busy girl! Both of your"in progress" pieces are wonderful. I didnt realize you were on two design teams and what great companies to be involved with. I just purchased my first Helmar product due to Sandee's raving about them and so far I am loving it! Congratulations and love to see your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy Jo, I have been with decoart for 20+ yrs. started out as a helping artist when I had my shop and was teaching. I have a lot of experience under my belt as they say, If my brushes could talk. LOL. This will be my first Design Team and Thanks to Sandee for introducing me this glue product, I would not be here. I have a great support team backing be to come back into the art world again after a few years off. I hope my energy holds up ...at my age you never know I am the Old Glue Lady in this great Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep warm and have fun creating in your new warmer studio space..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, happy to have you on board over at Helmar. Cant wait to see all your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really excited. A dream come true for this lady. Thanks for commentm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really excited. A dream come true for this lady. Thanks for commentm

    ReplyDelete