Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blog: BOO Journal Page with DecoArt Products.

Happy Halloween from Grannys Korner Studio 

I received some Mixed Media Misters from Deco Art and I was in the studio to playing with them and this is what came out on my journal page. 

I spayed the background with these three Mister Colors and I came out with this beautiful background and this lead me to do a Halloween page. 


These are the following steps I did to achieve the finished page:
  1. I drew the cat and pumpkin and base coated the cat in (Americana) Black
  2. Drew pumpkin and base coated the pumpkin in Multi Satin Orange and I used Multi colors to finish the pumpkins all the colors are and pens I used to finish the Lettering is pictured below. 
 Products from DecoArt Paint and the Pen were from my collections of pens.



Happy Painting  

Sharon Estes

3 comments: