Monday, July 7, 2014

Blog: Monday's Swap Cards.

ATC cards are becoming so popular in all my groups, I am having fun in making and posting them on my blog. Here are a few I made over the weekend and sent to a group for a swap and I have just finished one to be mailed this week to a special person..
These cards can be very decorative to very simple, it is up to you as a artist.
Give them a try and you will be come addicted to making them.  Use them as your business card  on the back of the card is your name and blog, or any information you want to add to let the person you are giving them to can recontact you, or send you a card in return.

My Swap Cards

My special Sunflower Card done in watercolor that will be given to a special swap friend.





Happy Creating
Sharon Estes
Grannys Korner Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment