Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog : DecoArt Blog Hop Shimmer and Glitter

Add caption
I  was invited to join the blog hop with DecoArt Paints in collaboration with Stampendous stamping.
I chose to do a project with the Glamour Dust Paints and Twinkles and Americana Paints and Crackle Medium.
Steps to achieve my finished box :
Base coated the box with a dark Grape and then added the crackle medium and let dry and put on a coat of of Violet Haze and achieved this look of the next picture.

Over the crackle medium I painted a stroke work flower in the shades of purples and greens and when dried I added the Glamour Dust Paint all over the project using Champagne and Purple, the box top was also given a coat of the two Glamour Dust paints and a finally a touch of the Gold Twinkles was added to leaves and flower centers. The Doodles were done with a Black and White Gelli Pen.
A Final quote was added to finish the lid. 

Every artist dips his brush into his own
world and paints his own
nature in his pictures. 
"Henry Wood Beecher"

Please join in on the blog hop and check out the other bloggers and their great work.
Coupon code GLITTER has been set up to allow free shipping for any purchases that include items from these categories:
     DCT (Craft Twinkles - 2 oz)
     DCTW (Craft Twinkles Writers)
     DGD (Glamour Dust Glitter Paint)

The coupon is valid for US addresses only from 6/22 through 6/30

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Sharon.. Is it for me? I mean it's purple and everything!! LOL I love it.. I really love that DecoArt GlamourDust and Twinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your box Sharon, so very pretty and the colors are gorgeous! I'm a fan of the Glamour Dust too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is absolutely shimmerific! LOVELOVELOVE the shimmer and glitter!! I LOVE Decoart's Glamour Dust and Glitter paints! They add so much to any project! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love those paints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty!! I will have to show it to my daughter. She loves purple!

    ReplyDelete