Saturday, June 28, 2014

Blog: ATC cards, Tags you can make in 15 Minutes.

BINGO CARD
This is a simple card i did for my word 52 group
The theme was Game.
This is a simple card to make I used a Index card and on the back side where there was no lines I used my Tim Holtz distress inkpad in brown color and stamped the back ground with just the pad.  Looked in my scrapbook paper scraps and found some of Tim Holtz Bingo cards and cut them to size to fit the size to fit on the card and then I found my Betty Davis Eyes stamp which I love from Red Devil stamps. and then did some more distressing and used some silver washers from hubbys garage stash,,,please dont tell him..:) 
And I have a 15 minute card I posted in my group and it will a great card to share with or swap with my artisty friends.


Pictured here are some simple made tags from scrapbook parts, 
You can use many different items to make the ATC's or Tags. 
They are so much fun and take so little time and you use your scraps from all you stash or you have fun searching for small items in jewelry junk, buttons, the world of looking for ATC's and Mixed media stash is unlimited. So start looking and creating.
Have fun with your tags, ATC's and Cards.
Have to run I have 15 minutes before I have to leave and there will be a new tag made.


This is call Happy Flight Tag
It is a tag that has more of a steampunk style with lots of decorative work on it.
My Favorite..



Happy Creating..
Please leave a comment below I like to hear from my viewers.
who knows one of my tags cards or ATC's may be in your mail I love to send happy mail.
Sharon Estes,  Granny's Korner Studio  please visit and leave some comments on my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment