Monday, May 26, 2014

Blog: Happy Memorial Weekend...Update on Granny.s Korner Studio.

These are pictures of a small Very small ATC card is going in the mail in June to a swap partner the group word was Doodling and color.
I used a .01 Mico Pen from Sakura and filled with colored Gelli pens. and with my bad eye this was a great challenge but I am very happy with it.

Tag for a special Facebook friend and it was a large printed tag and I splattered it with Lindys Ink dauber Love the dobbers so much fun to use if you are frustrated the harder you hit the surface the better the splatter. I then sued a lot of homemade sprays and Lindys sprays and dried and used Black Soot Distress Ink to do my stamping and the long detailed stamp is a new stamp I bought from Frosted Designs, and this was my first time using it, it is very detailed and has a beautiful butterfly and lot of detail along with the number 36, it was a clear cling stamp. Very good detail after it was stamped.  The eyes were some old stamps I had in my drawer from a collection of stamps I bought from a friend who was going out of the stamping and card making business, so I don't have a lot of detail of the maker of them.  This was also used in a Word52 card project each week that I belong to it was the Word Observe...and I the back side has a message to the person the tag was sent. I am so glad to see she posted it on our group Creative Innovations.
These are more tags I made for gifts and ATC Swaps the top tags are RAK cards that went with a napkin swap we did last week in a group belong to What fun we had swapping 
The bottom picture is a ATC card for the Word Birds, I used a tag and added Birds and butterflies and flowers from my empheme stash and I did some had doodling around the edge with my green gelli pen.
The Bird is a watercolor postcard I painted for the receiver and her husband for their anniversary and seen a napkin from my collection. This was our May Swap.
Word52 Card  Dictionary my interpretation of the word in MixedMedia. 
I used a Large Index card and used Decoart Gesso and let it dry. Then I used Gelatos and marked up the backgroug with Yellow, Orange, Red, and took a baby wipe and smoothed the background until I liked it.
I added a pape section of a old dictionary with words on it and then I too a stamp I have with background words on it and stamped with Black Soot Distress Ink, and a small piece of scrapbook paper with words and writing on it all the paper was decopaged down with Modge Podge Antique and when dried I added the Washi tap in three places and then distressed the edges with Distressing Ink Pad. 
Happy Mothers Day  Scrapbook Page for my Mothers Album.
The background is a piece of scrapbook page. The Rose is a stamp on Watercolor paper and I used water colors and colored pencils to paint the rose and distressed the watercolor paper and glued with YES Paste it holds and does not wrinkle I did not decoupage this  page.  I used a Black Gelli Pen and did some Wonky Lettering I learned for a Video "Sunday with Sandee".  and the lower corner I used a scrap of paper with a design I liked and a round circle that said Love. Then I stamped a Thinking of You  on it and signed it with personal message. She put it in the book on a beautiful large 12X12 Scrapbook paper background I did not get that picture yet on my to do list.

This has been a busy Memorial Weekend and I am trying to catch up on a lot of project on my work table. There will be more posting of many of my works in progress as I finish them.
Sharon Estes.

No comments:

Post a Comment