Monday, April 7, 2014

Blog: Update on Grannys Korner Studio

March has past and now its April 7, 2014, my Merry go Round has been moving to fast and I lost a whole month.   I am back now and ready to begin a new month and a new adventure.  Tuesday Grannys Korner Studio will be open and hopefully have something great to post for a day in the shop. Thursday will be open and my painting partner will be gone for a while so I on my own with all my great new supplies that I received from Decoart and Frosted designs to use for my projects in my blogging the next couple of months.

My new adventure is a new group I was asked to help with I am really excited about this I will be working with Debbie Cole, (Decorative Painter/teacher/designer) and Heather Drumbaman and Sandy Schmidt, we are the Administrators and putting all this together now.
Stamp, Paint, Create   
This is the groups name and is a closed by invite only. You may join by e-mail or message one of the Administrator.   We are hoping to make this a great educational and tip and technique group. You may be a Decorative Painter, a Mixed media artist or a Journal artist and we will discuss all the ways to bring all this together into one big art style.  We are wanting to get the information out about different type of surfaces we have to work on that all this can come together.  This is just a hint of what we are doing we have a long way to go but we have a large number of members already and some interesting conversations and projects already posted.   Come by and check us out. 

Time to open all my goodies and go to the studio and get ready for Tuesday in the Studio.
Happy Creating
Sharon Estes.

No comments:

Post a Comment