Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog: The Unknown Key

Whats on my work desk this Wednesday, I had a load of sprays, and Molding paste and a Unknown key on a chain.  My Word 52 in the" Art aMUSEment Group this week was "KEY".  I looked at this at the key and a light blub popped. Yes this is going on my card. I looked through my papers for a background paper to glue to the card, I used a pale yellow paper from a scrapbook page from Color box, and glued it on the index card with the Helmar Craft Glue , I had won as a gift from a contest I entered. Love the way it flowed and no order and not messy to use at all. I liked it a lot.  Then I new keys was the theme and found all my products and stamps and pens to start the project.
I uses a Door Stamp, and I cut out a lot of keys from some Tim Holtz scraps, and I used Decoart molding paste with a key stencil and used some gold mettalic rubon to bring the molded keys to give a shine, I took my Lindys sprays and sprayed and used the dobber , and a make a big blob spot a black sharpie to out line to add some depth to the keys. I spayed with a Krylon Clear spray to seal the finish, and Attached the found Key to the door.

Remember a Unknown Key can open a door to something Unknown. ......

Sharon Estes

Picture of products used in this project, 
Helmar Craft Glue, Decoart Molding Paste, Lindsys Moon shadow Sprays, and a Stamp Unknow maker.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Sharon, great job at all that rustic layering. Great way and quote to use with the key!

    ReplyDelete