Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog: Thursday in the Studio

What a great day my painting partner came back to the Studio and we are now designing and painting together again. What a great day the ideas were flying and discussions and showing of new products we have in the studio to use now and of course there was healthy snacks, and Coffee. I got a lot accomplished today, I did my week 3 word card for Art artMusement group and the word was ARTIST. 
I am working on a great canvas using Decoart products cant wait to see how this turns out.
This will be a short blog for today as I am really ready to take a Nap...LOL.

My Card week 3
ARTIST


Every Artist needs her Coffee, this is my way of being  the Artist Lady.
I love my coffee, and the Key represents my commitment to complete all projects I start this year.
I watched a video by Sandee Setiff, on Sundays,she is with Frosted Designs, and she showed how to make your own sprays from the ink refills and I used some old Colorbox inkers that were drying up and old and made a lot of pretty colors and also played with my stamps to make the design and this is my idea of what I am as an artist.  
The quote is" Art is not a thing it is a way"  unknown.authour.

Happy Artist Lady making Happy Art.

Sharon D, Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment