Friday, December 6, 2013

Home Hello December 2013

December 6,2013, we had our first snow fall of the year...this is what my patio looks like at 9:00 am this morning.   I think the first snow fall is beautiful to photograph and admire, but will not be getting out in it No Way..I hibernate in the winter.   Bloomsdale is beautiful small rural area in Missouri, so our hunters and kids who are out of school will be outside and so many snowmen will be built and bond fires tonight and a lot of fun for the young and young at heart.  I will be busy in my studio painting about the time of year and doing my Christmas cards and challenges that have been on my to do list this month.  Everyone have fun and a safe start to our December,2013, the Best of Months of the year as it is a Special Birthday, The Birthday of Christ our Savior. 
That is all from my home today more to come from Granny's Korner Studio Blog.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment