Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog: Ending a great year 2013 and beginning an new year 2014.

It is News Years eve day and I am down with the flu and have not much to add to this blog for the month of December.  
Recap the year it was a great one Joined several groups: Mixed Media Mondays, ArtMusement, and Lori Webbers group and Frosted Designs.

We had a lot of Challenges some I completed and some I didn't have time for and I have met deadline on.   I learned the joy of Mixed Media, Journaling, Card Making and some Scrapbooking, and I love my Gelli Plate.

I now have a facebook  page just for my Artistic Me, this is where I will share all my art and others along with my blog page. 

I became a Decoart blogger and reinstated my helping artist with Rosemary and I will be sharing all their new products and ideas new and from days gone bye.


I am looking forward to the new year as I have some great ideas to share with all my friends and artist friends.
1. My word for the year is COMMITTMENT, TO MY ARTIST ME AND TO MY DAILY LIFE.

2. CHALLENGES:     
           1. I  am doing a 52 day Word ATC card for Kelly Hoerning group, plus I am finishing all her
                classes I didn't get finished last year.
3 LEARNING AND TEACHING: 
              I  am going to use all the information I have stored in my computer and share with you as
                learn.

I am not good at keeping resolutions but my word for the year has been successful last year it was
ACCOMPLISHMENT.   I did accomplish a lot in this year, I be came a Mixed Media Artist, Blogger, and Journal artist, Steampunk artist, and some collage art work.  I am fulfilled with what I have accomplished in 2013.

Happy New Year to all my followers.
Sharon Estes (Shadee66).

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some great resolutions for 2014!!! I sure hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did accomplish a lot of things last year, it's awesome how many new aspects to art that you have opened yourself up to! I love the word for the year...will be doing an art journal page on it Sunday, hopefully you can join us! Happy New Year, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a WINNER for sticking to your word as well !! You had a spectaular year last year, despite some of the LIFE things we all encounter with family and friends! So proud to know you and call you my friend.. Let's get it MOVING in 2014! Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your link worked, but show us your crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sharon, I recently joined Frosted Designs and am looking forward to getting to know you and your creative works in 2014. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Such wonderful achievements in 2013 with more to come in 2014.

    ReplyDelete