Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blog: DecoArt Snowman gift bag

Welcome December, looks a lot like snow out side today.  I am busy getting ready for Christmas and gift wrapping is so creative.  With this simple Decoart project it makes it fast fun .

I purchased my bags for Orential Trading Co. on line, less that $1.00 each, and found and old stencil in my stash and tried the new products that I have not used in a long time.


Phase 2: I added the lettering with the Snow Writer, which I really liked, hit you may have to snip the tip a little bigger an hold it in a upright position and squeeze and start lettering.   I used a small coffee stir stick from my favorite coffee house (MC D's) been saving them for years, make great paddles to smooth on the Snow-Tex medium or other thick mediums in small places. Added a a ribbon and tissue and ready to give my gift to someone special.

Happy Painting
Sharon Estes (Shadee66).

No comments:

Post a Comment