Saturday, November 2, 2013

Home Hello November

November

November has arrived with all its beautiful colors reds, yellows, greens, burgundy's, plums and greys.
 
The past two day we were on the highway and country roads of Missouri and this has been the most beautiful drive looking at our beautiful country sided in a long time.  So take time and enjoy the beauty.
 
November is the month to remember what we are to think about what we are Thankful For, and this is a great time to make our daily journal to use a word each day what are you thankful for, and put in on a canvas or a card, a tag, we have a great challenge this month. I am sending this Challenge to my artist friends see what we come up with and post it in your blog or on face book  or send to me and I will add to my blog.
 
My first day in November Work is Thank You....Kyrs...for this great new Blog page design she is one talented lady and did a wonderful job on creating me a beautiful page.  She has a link and a new blog page look under links and click on her link and say Hi, and enjoy her great work. Fey Art Faeries is her link name.
 
What is new for me in November it is a busy month, I have projects to do send into Decoart for the helping artist projects and hope they are picked to be published. I will be posting projects on Decoart face book when they are finished and added to my blog with full instructions and products used. I just received my surprise box for Decoart yesterday so I am excited to get to the studio and play.
 
I have also joined a new group called Stamp Tv. I will be talking more about this in December updates will be shared on my face book until I have become familiar with this group.
 
Time to get into the studio and start creating.  
come back and see what is new in my Blog pages..
 
 
Sharon Estes
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment