Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog My Journey in Mixed Media and Journaling in 2013


Setting here on a Sunday afternoon with coffee and a bowl of Chili on this cold November day I didn't know what to write about since all by work in the studio is Surprises for Christmas I though I would share some of my work I learned this year. I joined two groups in Mixed Media and I found I really like freedom of this style.  I am a painter and love my colored pencils which I will share later. I have to find pictures that have not been posted on Facebook yet.  I hope you enjoy seeing some of my work I know I enjoyed doing it.


 
Mixed Media  journal page called Tea Time.

 
This is a paper collage called
Spring
 

This a Mixed Medium called
A French name it is  a grunge
Monochromic  piece


Inside my Butterfly Box Steampunk
 


No comments:

Post a Comment