Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Halloween card

Hello Monday Afternoon

 

I am not a morning person it takes a couple cups of coffee and a chat with my friends on face book and my game friends we play a while and that Candy Crunch has me stuck...OMG..
Now it is afternoon and I am finally in the studio after a long weekend of doing nothing but watching football, and the World Series, and yes I have a favorite team, I am from Missouri so I it has to be the Cardinals... GO CARDINALS....
 
Halloween is just around the corner and I am not a Halloween person but my great- grandkids are big into it as they are small yet and enjoy dressing up and collecting the candy so Great-Grandma just had to make them this really funky scary card with all our stamps they love my stamps.  This is new to me as I am not a card maker, I am learning and I bought out a stamping and card making store's excess supplies and have never used them until last week when I did this card. 
 
So here is the HAPPY HALLOWEEN CARD FOR JADEN, BLANE,& LANDEN.
 
 


 
 
I used a tri-folded card if found in my stash and I made a gelli plate print with the neon paints from Deco Art and cut it to fit the inside page of the card and from their I just used all my Halloween stamps and played and had fun.  I am know as the Artist Lady, and this is my great-granddaughters favorite stamp.  So I use it a lot in my designs.  I used colored pencils from prisma color and colored the three pumpkin stamps and the face of the artist lady.  
 
So I hope you have enjoyed my Monday blog about my card and the loves of my life
The lie in Oklahoma so I don't get to see them often but they do know how to use the cellphone. :)
 
"Art is an adventure into an unknown world which can be explored by those willing to take the risks"
                                                                                                                             Mark Rothks.....
 
Happy Creating :)
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment