Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Welcome Autumn

It is now officially autumn in Missouri and our leaves are turning and weather is getting cooler, nothing more beautiful than the Ozarks this time of year.
We are all getting geared up for our fall craft shows and staring new classes.

I have changed my style of art this fall and will be doing more mixed media and card making . This is a new out of the box experience for me which I having fun learning to use all the new toys I have to play with, a cuttlebug, and  sticker maker, and punches and stamps and scoring board and a lot of new templates and stencils.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to hear that you are stepping outside of your box and changing up what you do. Sound like you have a lot of fun new toys to play with. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete